27. Jin Woo Ahn^, Han Sang Kim^, Jung-Ki Yoon^, Hoon Jang, Soo Min Han, Sungho Eun, Hyo Sup Shim, Hyun Jung Kim, Dae Joon Kim, Jin Gu Lee, Chang Young Lee, Mi Kyung Bae, Kyung Young Chung, Ji Ye Jung, Eun Young Kim, Se Kyu Kim, Joon Chang, Hye Ryun Kim, Joo Hang Kim, Min Goo Lee, Byoung Chul Cho*, Ji Hyun Lee* and Duhee Bang*, Genome Medicine, 2014, in press, "Identification of Somatic Mutations in EGFR/KRAS/ALK-negative Lung Adenocarcinoma in Never-Smokers". (^co-first, *co-corresponding authors)
26. H-P Kim, G-A Cho, S-W Han, J-Y Shin, E-G Jeong, S-H Song, W-C Lee, K-H Lee, D Bang, J-S Seo, J-Il Kim and T-Y Kim, Oncogene, 2013, 10.1038/onc.2013.490, "Novel fusion transcripts in human gastric cancer revealed by transcriptome analysis".
25. Jaehwan Jeong^, Namjin Cho^, Daehee Jung and Duhee Bang, Biotechnology Advances, 2013, 10.1016/j.biotechadv.2013.04.003, "Genome-scale genetic engineering in Escherichia coli". (^co-first)
24. Wendy R. Gordon, Duhee Bang, Wouter D. Hoff, and Stephen B.H. Kent, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 2013, 10.1016/j.bmc.2013.03.025, "Total chemical synthesis of fully functional Photoactive Yellow Protein".
23. Yongsub Kim, Jiyeon Kweon, Annie Kim, JaeKyung Chon, Ji Yeon Yoo, Hye Joo Kim, Sojung Kim, Choongil Lee, Euihwan Jeong, Eugene Chung, Doyoung Kim, Mi Seon Lee, Eun Mi Go, Hye Jung Song, Hwangbeom Kim, Namjin Cho, Duhee Bang, Seokjoong Kim and Jin-soo Kim, Nature Biotechnology, 2013, 10.1038/nbt.2517, "A library of TAL effector nucleases spanning the human genome".
22. Hwangbeom Kim^, Hyojun Han^, Jinwoo Ahn, Joongoo Lee, Namjin Cho, Hoon Jang, Hyoki Kim, Sunghoon Kwon and Duhee Bang, Nucleic Acids Research, 2012, 40(18):e140, "'Shotgun DNA Synthesis' for the High-throughput Construction of Large DNA Molecules". (^co-first)
21. Rho J, Kuoy E, Huo H, Kim KY, Lensch MW, Bang D, Church GM, Daley GQ, In-Hyun Park, PLoS ONE, submitted, "Analysis of Retroviral Insertion Sites for Generation of Transgene-Free Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells".
20. Stephen Kent, Youhei Sohma, Suhuai Liu, Duhee Bang, Brad Pentelute, Kalyaneswar Mandal, Journal of Peptide Science, 2012, 8, 428-436 "Though the Looking Glass a New World of Proteins Enabled by Chemical Synthesis".
19. Harris Wang^, Hwangbeom Kim^, Le Cong, Jaehwan Jeong, Duhee Bang*, George Church , Nature Methods, 2012, 9, 591-593, "Genome-scale Promoter Engineering by Co-Selection MAGE". (^co-first, *co-corresponding authors, Cover Article of the June 2012 Issue)
18. K. Mandal, BL. Pentelute, D. Bang, ZP. Gates, VY Torbeev, and SB Kent, Angew. Chemie. Int. Ed., 51, 1481-1486, "Design, Total Chemical Synthesis, and X-ray Structure of a Protein having a Novel Polypeptide Chain Topology".
17. Sujin Kim, Islam M. Saadeldin, Woojae Choi, Songjeon Lee, Wonwu Lee, Bonghan Kim, Hyojun Han, Duhee Bang, Byeongchun Lee, Goo Jang, The Journal of Veterinary Medical Science, 2011, 73, 1453-1457, "Production of Transgenic Bovine Cloned Embryos Using Piggybac Transposition".
16. Joongoo Lee, Yoonjin Kwon, Brad Pentelute, Duhee Bang, Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2011, 22, 1645-1649,
14. Hyojun Han, Jung-ki Yoon, Byoung Chul Cho, Hwangbeom Kim, Duhee Bang, Analytical Biochemistry, 2011, 415, 218-220, “Multiple Target Loci Assembly Sequencing (mTAS)”.
13. Hwangbeom Kim, Jaehwan Jeong, Duhee Bang, Journal of Biotechnology 2011, 151, 319-324, “Hierarchical gene synthesis using DNA microchip oligonucleotides”.
12. Eunkyoung Byun, Jangbae Kim, Sung Min Kang, Hyukjin Lee, Duhee Bang, and Haeshin Lee, Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2011, 22, 4-8, “Surface PEGylation via Native Chemical Ligation”.
11. Hwangbeom Kim, Hyojun Han, Dongyun Shin, Duhee Bang, Chembiochem 2010, 11, 2448-2452, “A Fluorescence Seletion Method for Accurate Large-Gene Synthesis”.
10. Ji Yeon Lee, D. Bang, Biopolymers 2010, 94, 441-447, “Challenges in the chemical synthesis of average sized proteins:Sequential vs. Convergent ligation of multiple peptide fragments”.
9. D. Bang, Valentina Tereshko, Anthony A. Kossiakoff and Stephen B. H. Kent, Molecular BioSystems 2009, 5, 750-756, “Role of a salt bridge in the model protein crambin explored bY chemical protein synthesis: X-ray structure of a unique protein analogue, [V15A]crambin-a-carboxamide”.
8. D. Bang, G. M. Church, Nature Methods 2008, 5, 37-39, “Gene Synthesis by Circular Assembly Amplification”. (News and Views written by C. Voigt; selected for Faculty of 1000 Biology)
7. D. Bang, B. Pentelute, S. B. Kent, Angew. Chemie. Int. Ed. 2006, 45, 3985-3988, “Convergent Synthesis of Proteins by Kinetically-Controlled Ligation”. (selected as a Cover Article, and selected as a ‘Very Important Paper’ by reviewers)
6. D. Bang, A. Gribenko, V. Tereshko, A. A. Kossiakoff, S. B. Kent, G. I. Makhatadze, Nature Chemical Biology 2006, 2, 139-143, “Dissecting the Energetics of Protein a-Helix C-cap Termination through Chemical Protein Synthesis”. (selected as a Cover Article; News and Views written by G. Rose)
5. D. Bang, B. Pentelute, S. B. Kent, Organic Letters 2006, 1049-1052, “Direct On-Resin Synthesis of Peptide-thiophenylesters for Use in Native Chemical Ligation”.
4. D. Bang, G. I. Makhatadze, V. Tereshko, A. A. Kossiakoff, S. B. Kent, Angew. Chemie. Int. Ed. 2005, 44, 3852-3856, “Total Chemical Synthesis and X-ray Crystal Structure of a Protein Diastereomer: [D-Gln35]Ubiquitin”.
3. D. Bang, S. B. Kent, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2005 102, 5014-5019, “His Tag-Assisted Chemical Protein Synthesis”
2. D. Bang, S. B. Kent, Angew. Chemie. Int. Ed. 2004 43, 2534-2538, “A One-Pot Total Chemical Synthesis of Crambin” (selected as a ‘Hot Paper’ by editors)
1. D. Bang, N. Chopra, S. B. Kent, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2004 126, 1377-1383, “Total Chemical Synthesis of Crambin”.
6. (PCT application in 2012) Duhee Bang, Hyojun Han, 2011, 10-2011-0023184, "Multiple Target Loci Assembly Sequencing (mTAS)"
5. Duhee Bang, Hwangbeom Kim, Hyojun Han, 2011, 10-2011-0076408, "Shot gun DNA Synthesis for the High-throughput Construction of Large DNA Molecules"
4. Duhee Bang, Hwangbeom Kim, 2011, 10-2011-0068626, "Hierarchical gene synthesis using DNA microchip oligonuceotides"
3. Church GM, Bang D, Li J, Patent, 2011, US Pat. App. 20110039304. "Methods to Generate Oligonucleotide Pools and Enrich Target Nucleic Acid Sequences"
2. D. Bang, G. M. Church, Patent, 2008, WO2008112683 A2 20080918, “Gene synthesis from oligonucleotides by circular assembly, amplificaion, and enzyme digestion for error reduction”.
1. D. Bang, B. Pentelute, S. B. Kent, Patent, 2007, US2007082378 A1 20070412, “Convergent synthesis of proteins and peptides by kinetically controlled native chemical ligation methods”.